News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Look at what our walmart stocks!!!!!!

Started by HogBiologist, February 13, 2011, 12:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jourdan_D

Quote from: LaBiologist on February 13, 2011, 12:13:06 PM
They stock this crud and wont stock HeviShot?  WHat is the world coming to.

Mine doens't have any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Can you pick one up for me and mail it to me.  I can't see going into the woods without this years latest call!!!!!  Dont see how i can call in that old tom without it! :(

WyoHunter

Everybody needs one of those and for only $15.00!  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :z-winnersmiley:
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

woodchip

Walmart used to have some decent sporting goods until they started the "super centers"  now they are junk with most everything else.

unclerick

The Walmart here use to have a very large sellection of turkey gear from different manufacturers, now they don't have much more then that squelling hen call, almost like they are trying to do away with all the hunting gear.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

Gobble!

HogBiologist

there was actually a good selection of calls and accessories.  I just had to start laughing when I saw it.  My wife was almost embarrassed.  She was hushing me as I laughed out loud.  Kinda brightened up my day when I saw it.  I was miffed because my sewer drain stopped up by the street.  Had to get a plumber to get the roots out the pipes.  He was there in 30 minutes and done in 20 more.  Only ran me 150 for the work.  Nice guy.  He is a hunter too.  we chatted about turkeys.
Certified Wildlife Biologist

VA_Birdhunter

I got to get me one of these!! :TooFunny:    Burning $15 in your front yard would be equal to brining this fine turkey hunting tool home!

I've bought one mouth call from wolly world and it was terrible that was about 10 yrs ago.  I use to get a lot of my turkey hunting DVD's and videos there but around here they don't even carry the hunting dvd's anymore.  Go figure!  My money goes to Midwest turkey call supply when it comes to calls they have always done me right and there customer service has always been top notch!  God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

shootumindaface

Quote from: TANK on February 13, 2011, 12:33:35 PM
$15.00 Thats a deal  :icon_thumright:!!!!!!! I wonder how much it will be discounted for after turkey season.
Sad thing is they wont get discontinued they will sell out before that

chatterbox

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 14, 2011, 12:25:53 AM
Quote from: TANK on February 13, 2011, 12:33:35 PM
$15.00 Thats a deal  :icon_thumright:!!!!!!! I wonder how much it will be discounted for after turkey season.
Sad thing is they wont get discontinued they will sell out before that
I hope the tilton walmart sells out of them. It will only help my spring! ;D

TnHunter

What a joke, I don't buy any of my  hunting stuff from walmart. ;D
Life is good today

Longbeardfever4ever

Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24