OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Look at what our walmart stocks!!!!!!

Started by HogBiologist, February 13, 2011, 12:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogBiologist

They stock this crud and wont stock HeviShot?  WHat is the world coming to.

Certified Wildlife Biologist

CASH

Ours is the same way.  I really love all the stuff that is Remington and Winchester now to.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Fox Fire

I got broke from buy'n calls at the big blue god of cheap stuff a long time ago, used to I'd buy the mouth calls ther but got to notice'n they all sounded like squeak toys now I wont even think about buy'n from ther.

Told my wife the only thing you can expect any kind of perfomance from at wally world is fish'n line and tiolet paper, other than thats its all junk.

mossy835

Basser69

I bought a bunch of stuff off their clearance rack a couple of years ago and have tossed all of them since. Nothing but junk at that store. They do not even have box chalk

TANK

$15.00 Thats a deal  :icon_thumright:!!!!!!! I wonder how much it will be discounted for after turkey season.

PANYHunter

Its Walmart.  Could you expect anything else?  :goofball:

devin4484

We stopped at one in a different county yesterday and they had winchester extended range shells for 33.97 in 3.5" shells in 5 and 6 shot.  Also had the winchester high velocity for 11.97 in 3.5" in 4, 5, and 6 shot.  In my opinion that was a steal I ended up getting four boxes.  And yes they had the squealing hen also, my girlfriend actually picked it up and said are you serious this is just so stupid! lol

boyhowdy

Shotgun

Would probably work well for coyote hunting

longspur

they sell guns, ammo, and all sorts of hunting stuff and use the proffit to support anti hunting and anti gun groups. hippos. or is that demos

bowhunter32

x2 on cheap ammo!!!!!..always have winchester supreme turkey loads fer bout
$12 for 12ga and$8 fer20 ga...my old man bought 1 of those squealin things last year :TooFunny:...i just gave him that look.. ???

turkey slayer

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions