OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

primos box cutter

Started by tracker vi, April 13, 2021, 06:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old3toe

The little heartbreaker might be the other one I was trying to think of. It does sound good mines just a higher pitched yelp than the others though.

tomstopper

Quote from: lunghit on April 13, 2021, 07:49:23 PM
I have a Box Cutter and a nice custom and the Primos Box Cutter sounds just as good if not better. Called in a lot of birds with this thing.

Got this same call and it's proven deadly over the years

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Brockl12

Everyone wants a box cutter because the quality and sound...

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

Brockl12

Hard to find now the guys that have them wont let them go I just gave 1 away but I got the tall timber gabriel it reminds me of the the heartbreaker plus I have the double sided box cutter...

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

Are the TTG's worth the $60 they're asking? Are they any better than the BC's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastKyGobblerSlayer

Quote from: wvmntnhick on April 15, 2021, 01:35:31 PM

Absolutely and they are almost identical to the Lil Heartbreaker with the addition of thumbcuts like the Box Cutter/Clear Cutter. Lots of crazy stimulus spending this year, I collect Primos and track prices on ebay this year is just stupid high. 75.00 for a used Jackpot slate that you can find often for 10.00 -15.00.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

Quote from: EastKyGobblerSlayer on April 16, 2021, 11:02:22 AM
Quote from: wvmntnhick on April 15, 2021, 01:35:31 PM

Absolutely and they are almost identical to the Lil Heartbreaker with the addition of thumbcuts like the Box Cutter/Clear Cutter. Lots of crazy stimulus spending this year, I collect Primos and track prices on ebay this year is just stupid high. 75.00 for a used Jackpot slate that you can find often for 10.00 -15.00.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Love to have a HB. But I ain't paying the money they want for them these days. I get they're good. And I was a huge primos fan before the big sellout. Some of the stuff is still good but they're still production boxes. If the guy in here hadn't gotten one for me at the reasonable price he found it, I would've been without the BC for the rest of my days. Thankful to have it but I just don't fully understand how they got A's out of control as they did. I may look into a TTG but, for about the same price, you can get a box from Spring Creek.

3bailey3

Very nice collection Alex!