turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Muzzleloader Shotguns?

Started by joey46, February 13, 2011, 11:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joey46

:boon: Been looking hard (on line) for one of the 12 ga muzzleloading shotguns that T/C or CVA once made.  Hard to believe there are not some used ones out there.  Gun Broker does not seem to have any listed.  Knight is selling their TK2000 as a pre order delivery in March but I'd prefer the old style percussion.  Tradition Arms (modern style mzl) seems to have dropped their shotgun from their line up also.  Did not think it would be this tough.  Suggestions?  Thanks. 

tominator

You might look at Auction Arms and Guns America. Most of the Muzzle Loading forums have classifieds sometime s you see them listed there. Sidelocks will be harder to find than an in line if you want a production gun. Look for the White Rifles Tominator and Thunder, both are great shotguns straight rifled barrels and interchangeable chokes. I own two Tominator's, got rid of my moderns cause the Muzzle loaders pattern better.

Good luck
Smoke Em When Ya See Em

joey46

Thanks for the reply.  Neither site had much.  I'll look at the White Rifle.  Thought there would be more interest.  Oh well.