Mouth Call
50 (36.8%)
Push Pull Call
2 (1.5%)
Other (natural voice/ Cherry Leaf , Etc
6 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 131

dirtnap

Mouthcall.  I run mine with a dip in.  It makes em sound better.

chatterbox

Pot call with a glass surface is what I run the best. I have more confidence in this call than any other.

bowhunter32

killed a big tom with pappys osage n copper..great sounding call...also have lights out yellowheart and aluminum...and walnut slate..both rock :you_rock:

camp man

FLAhotdog

Kentucky Klucker zebrawood pot w/ aluminum surface. Does it all.

BowBendr

I voted other.
I like a good tube the best followed by a close toss-up between a pot and a box call.
Heck, I like 'em all.

OldMarine

Homemade snuff can ,tuned properly is a must for me.I like a diaphragm /slate too,but too many gobblers hear plenty of yelping from  diaphragm calls.Hunting public land with a snuff can be an advantage,but don't tell anyone !
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." – Ronald Reagan

Jbird22

Mouth call is my go to call every time. I forgot em in the freezer last year and didn't feel right without em.

selinoid44

Pot-n-peg here. 2nd is a mouth call. The more I use em, the easier it gets and the better  I like it. I think a person needs to run several and see what suits him the best. They are all different. Then the box call.

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

hobbes

Mouth Call.  I think the only reason I carry the rest of em is because I'm supposed to, or maybe I like the extra weight.

allchokedup

Mouth call with a ghost cut, my favorite.

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Sully53

:icon_thumright: slate and glass pot calls have been my favorites, but I've recently got a copper and ceramic pot that are going to see alot of action this spring!!!!

West Augusta

I make strikers so I would have to say pot calls.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

gophert

Mouth call for me.  I have just about all of them in my vest, but it's the mouth call that I prefer.  When I started turkey hunting 23 years ago, my uncle gave me a Primos True Double and said, "here, go kill one".  Since then I never leave home without a True Double in my vest.  I've got other mouth calls, pot calls, and a box, but there's nothing like calling in a bird with pretty much the same call you used 15 years ago to call in that first bird.