Mouth Call
50 (36.8%)
Push Pull Call
2 (1.5%)
Other (natural voice/ Cherry Leaf , Etc
6 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 131

TANK

Mine is a Wingbone made with hen bones. To me it has a better tone than one made with gobbler bones.

Dan Mallia

TRKYHTR

Me too Dan. I was looking for an all of the above option. Thats what I would have picked.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

CASH

My favorite is a slate, just because I'm better with that than anything else.  I like using mouthcalls, but I'm not a very good caller.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

shootumindaface

Quote from: CASH on February 13, 2011, 11:21:11 AM
My favorite is a slate, just because I'm better with that than anything else.  I like using mouthcalls, but I'm not a very good caller.
Everybody says you are improving quickly

shootumindaface

I voted mouthcall.. I dont think anything is as versatile or allows inflection as well as a mouthcall in the right hands..

HOOKS1

I had to go with other. My go to call is a trumpet.

CASH

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 13, 2011, 11:35:18 AM
Quote from: CASH on February 13, 2011, 11:21:11 AM
Everybody says you are improving quickly
:TooFunny:  Thanks for the confidence boost, but whatever!  :TooFunny:

I sound like a bullfrog in heat.  At least what I think one would sound like.   :TooFunny:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

FttFttVroom!

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 13, 2011, 11:36:14 AM
I voted mouthcall.. I dont think anything is as versatile or allows inflection as well as a mouthcall in the right hands..
X2

nstrut

peg & pot also i like the mouth calls and box  heck i like them all

TANK

This was my first poll, sorry guys.... I kinda left out a couple choices. I mean I forgot the Sqealing Hen slot............ ;)

Gobble!

I like mouths calls most but my slate is a close second

redleg06

I voted mouth call because of a few reasons:

#1- Im better with this call than any of the others.

#2- no movement when working birds in tight.

#3- moisture doesnt have an effect on them so I dont have to worry about April showers or morning dew playing havoc on my ability to call a bird.

#4- they are easier to carry than all the others.

Basser69

Quote from: FttFttVroom! on February 13, 2011, 11:42:30 AM
Quote from: shootumindaface on February 13, 2011, 11:36:14 AM
X2

OLE RASPY

I voted box call because i most of the time got a dip in so i use a box call alot instead of mouth call. box and mouth call are favorite though.