OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The sun is shinning

Started by Preacher, February 13, 2011, 10:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Preacher

Thats right , it may get into the mid-60's today.   The sun is shinning, I headed to Church and feeling good, turkey season opens in less than 25 days.     God is good.
Romans 8:37

Executioner

Amen preacher. God is good always. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

S.C.C

chrisun

WOW!!! All I can do is wish for 60!
John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.

OLE RASPY

TRKYHTR

I got about 1 month before I get there. Warm up a little so I don't have to kill a turkey in the snow again. Can't wait.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

flintlock

Love that sunshine!!  ...and God is good indeed!
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

CASH

Supposed to be mid 60's to 70's for the entire week in Bama.  :you_rock: :you_rock:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

bird

I actually walked outside this morning without a jacket on.  We may get to 40 today....  HALLELUJAH!!!!!

kyhareraiser

sunny and warmer here in ky today too and suppose to be this way and even warmer for the next 7 days ..i'd say while i'm shed huntin' and turkey scouting ext week i'll here a GOBBLE ''  i hope ..lol

Cove

Beautiful day in Georgia! Actually went out this morning for a listen. Nothing was talking but did see a few.  :z-guntootsmiley:

boggszilla

The  :groundhog: said an early spring this year. :happy0064: :happy0064: :happy0064:

Gobble!

About 50 here I just put out a trail camera

mossy835

Nice here today sunshine about 45 degrees of warm but rain coming for the week ahead sigh back to the flippers to go get the mail.

turkey slayer

Quote from: CASH on February 13, 2011, 11:26:32 AM
Supposed to be mid 60's to 70's for the entire week in Bama.  :you_rock: :you_rock:
same here in louisiana