OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

HS foam knee rest broken buckle

Started by Life of Riley, February 19, 2021, 04:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Life of Riley

I have a hunters specialty foam knee rest with a broken male end of the plastic connecting snap. I was wondering if I can buy just the snap somewhere. I would call the office but I figure with the storm it's probably shut down right now being it's in dallas.

ChesterCopperpot

You can buy buckles at craft stores or most Walmarts. Can likely find the same size and just replace the male side. I think the female side is permanently affixed and would require stitching otherwise I'd say just replace both sides. Think they're only $10 new on Amazon though so might be just as easy to buy a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tail Feathers

Hobby Lobby may have them if you have one near you.  I know they are available on line.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Tom007

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 19, 2021, 04:35:36 PM
You can buy buckles at craft stores or most Walmarts. Can likely find the same size and just replace the male side. I think the female side is permanently affixed and would require stitching otherwise I'd say just replace both sides. Think they're only $10 new on Amazon though so might be just as easy to buy a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2, these are at any craft store, ie Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Walmart....
"Solo hunter"

captpete

I have 4-5 of those clips laying around. I can send you one if you want. You will need to be able to sew or know somebody that can to attach the one end. Mine are  2 1/2" long and 1 1/8" wide. Let me know if it work and if you want one.

20210220_095312 by K Pete, on Flickr

Yelper

Hobby lobby has alot in there section where the sewing supplies is. Various sizes too.

bbcoach

If you have an Auto Upholstery shop close by, they usually have them as well.  If you ask nicely, they will usually cut the old one off and stitch you a new one on for a few bucks.  Great place to have those snaps and tears on your turkey vests repaired as well along with those turkey chair seats.