OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

number of calls

Started by turkeynewb, January 19, 2021, 09:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeynewb

Curious how many calls you have.

USMC0331

I cant count that high

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

turkey_picker

All my vest will hold X 2 :icon_thumright:

Nathan_Wiles

Doesn't matter the default answer is always, "I NEED one more"

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ChesterCopperpot

Pot calls? Trumpet calls? Box calls? Push-pin calls? Wingbone calls? Jordan calls? Trough calls? Crow calls? Owl calls? Wife calls?!? What calls?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkeynewb

greg is lyin lol
i have 123

HookedonHooks

I lost all mine in a boating accident. My last three are for sale.

WildTigerTrout

I have no idea.  I went through this stage with turkey call addiction a while back.  I honestly have a plastic storage bin full of box calls.  Another bin filled with pot calls and strikers.  Various locators, crow, owl, pileated woodpecker, hawk etc.  Too many mouth calls to count.  I had it bad! Ha
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

mcw3734

1 primary diaphragm and 1 backup of a different make. Though, I'm thinking about buying and experimenting with others since I realize how much they can vary.

This year I'll also be carrying a pot call, for which I'll have 3 strikers to choose from. I expect to only carry one in the woods.

Boykin Hollow

can't put it in writing for fear that the wife may see this and then finally realize that I have a problem and need help !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom007

I am confident that my answer mimics all of us here, TOO MANY! :turkey2:
"Solo hunter"

PalmettoRon

If the season doesn't get here soon and I don't quit reading about turkey calls here and elsewhere, there's no telling. Need to burn some powder and spend all day in the woods and off a computer to cap this urge to try to find another blade of slightly greener grass.

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

TonyTurk

I am not going to count them.  That way, when my wife asks how many I have, I can be truthful when I say "I don't know"...