OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TSS Buy Now

Started by WV Flopper, November 01, 2020, 08:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Flopper

I am low on TSS. I needed TSS for my 10g., .410, and my sons 20g. I called up Nitro this week on Tuesday and received 3 boxes of ammo on Friday. After Christmas it won't be like this, when everyones attention starts to shift towards turkeys. Get em now while available.

FYI You get 10$ off of 50 or more shells. so like 2%.

Greg Massey

Agree, i bought more Apex couple weeks ago .. I'm good to go...

bbcoach

Seriously TSS in a 10 gauge!  Just wondering?

Sir-diealot

$300.52 for 25 rounds, man that is hard to swallow, I can buy a gun for that price.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

WV Flopper

I guess, depending on what gun your buying.

Yep, TSS in a 10g, why not? If you guys think TSS makes a .20g shot better, your missing out.

I don't shoot turkeys to save money, if I did I would get a turkey at the grocery! How about you?

WV Flopper

$320.95 plus shipping for the 10g, not to miss lead anyone.  :funnyturkey:

Greg Massey

Quote from: WV Flopper on November 03, 2020, 07:41:11 PM
$320.95 plus shipping for the 10g, not to miss lead anyone.  :funnyturkey:
I say buy what you want and enjoy hunting... it's your money .... just my opinion...

mcw3734

Quote from: WV Flopper on November 03, 2020, 07:37:28 PM
I guess, depending on what gun your buying.

Yep, TSS in a 10g, why not? If you guys think TSS makes a .20g shot better, your missing out.

I don't shoot turkeys to save money, if I did I would get a turkey at the grocery! How about you?

+1 for shooting TSS with a 10 gauge. I shoot Nitro's 7.5 out of my SP-10 and they are awesome.

Dtrkyman

Let em rip, but that seems to be a waste of a lot of perfectly good pellets.

GobbleNut

Whatever your thang is, do it!   ;D
However, here's my simple reminder: don't use what you shoot and what you shoot it out of as a justification for taking unethical shots.  ...Not suggesting anyone here would do that, but to be sure, there are folks out there that will. 

Cut N Run

My problem isn't that I need ammo, as much as I need turkeys to shoot at.  With so many out of work & hunting last Spring's COVID shutdown, turkeys got pounded and I'm just not seeing gobbler numbers like usual.

I'm trying to find new places to hunt, but deer season is hardly the time to scout unfamiliar woods.  It's more like a good way to get shot at or make deer hunters very angry. I want none of that.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Gooserbat

You can't have to much
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

ShootingABN!

Bought a box of 25 3.5 and 25 3" in heavyshot in 2005. Just about out Nitro is the most amazing ammo I've ever shot.

Only tried TSS in my son's 410.

Have to say Long Bread shot has come a long way for copper shot..... Crazy patterns.

Tom007

Quote from: ShootingABN! on December 13, 2020, 05:25:33 PM
Bought a box of 25 3.5 and 25 3" in heavyshot in 2005. Just about out Nitro is the most amazing ammo I've ever shot.

Only tried TSS in my son's 410.

Have to say Long Bread shot has come a long way for copper shot..... Crazy patterns.

Yes, for the money, Win Longbeard is the best performing  stuff out there. I would love to see them put some Heavy Shot in those Longbeard  shells. I think they would be lethal with that Longbeard  technology.
"Solo hunter"

WV Flopper

And the price would triple and be the same as the Federal TSS.